Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Great game, but sometimes frustating

So, this game is great, like, it's just great. It's addicting, and it likes, make you want to play over and over and over. Besides, it's a well polished game, and i didn't see any glitches on it, so it's kind of perfect.

However, sometimes the game just gets too dificult! And well, i had to say i didn't finished it because i got frustated in later levels. Also, when there are a lot of "stuff", it starts to lag.

The create your level option it's great, it's always funny to play other people levels and make your own levels for other people to play, it adds a huge replay value to the game.

If you put on side the difficult of the game, it's really a awesome game, and worth every minute playing.

----
Hey, i created a level too! And it comes with a challenge, try to kill everyone with 1 single big "rock". If you can't then, oh well, just try again. Also i formated the code so you can play it :)(maybe you gotta join everything in the same line, idk).

1~fl_w:858.4,343.2|p_t:826.55,393.3|p _s:914.95,176.6|c_k:675,381.65|w_i:59 5,360|w_i:575,360|w_i:555,360|fl_i:54 1.7,293.3|w_i:533.3,360|w_i:511.65,35 8.35|w_i:490,358.35|w_i:470,358.35|w_
i:449.9,358.25|fl_i:541.7,275|fl_i:54 1.65,283.25|fl_i:541.65,265|p_s:446.6 5,235|ws_i:945,388.35|fs_i:946.7,355|
ws_i:993.35,388.35|fs_i:995,355|p_s:1 013.35,320.05|w_w:1083.35,355|w_w:108 3.4,233.35|fl_s:1161.65,163.35|w_w:12 38.35,356.65|w_w:1238.3,233.35|ws_s:1 071.7,128.3|ws_s:1250.05,128.3|c_s:11 03.35,125|c_s:1218.35,125|p_s:1066.7,
70|p_s:1075,70|p_s:1245.05,69.95|p_s:
1253.35,70|p_s:186.65,523.35|

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Nice!

Ok, the game was very good. There is my opinion about your game.

----
The drawings and animations are very simple, but it didn't lagged and the forest part, right after the cave was awesome looking.

The sound was good too, the music kinda fitted the game parts and the sound effects, well, they just did the job.

The "idea" of the game it's just cool, but it's so over used (or whatever it is spelled). Anyways, the shield sistem was a "new" stuff.

----
Now i have some stuff to say to you, about the game, then i will just talk about the glitches.

So, i want to say one thing to you before we go to the glitches.
TERRENCE IS SO CHEAP! I know, he is a "prize" but seriously, i don't know if you intended to do it, but you can just throw shurikens at the enemy, and he will just react if he is kinda close to you! Plus he is fast! So, i just recomend you to put a minimun range to the shuriken, and slow down Terrence speed a little bit, but not too much, he doens't have a shield anyways. :P
If not, whatever, the game will not lose it's fun.

----
While i was playing, i just came over 2 glitches, but one didn't taked the fun out, and didn't really affect the gameplay.

1 - When i reached the boss (in the castle part) with Bob, ya know, your character freezes and the boss says his lines. Then, after he said, my character keeped frozen, then the boss atacked but i didn't losed my health. After his attack, my character just unfrozen and i could battle him and end the game. It didn't really fucked with my game, but i just think i should tell it.

2 - When you defeat the boss with Terrence, you can't drop him from the castle, and that means that you can't end the game with him. :/

So, thats my review.

I would give it a 8 because the "Terrence's glitch" and the idea, that is over used.
But it hell worth playing, it's great to pass time! So i would give it a 9. :)

Skribble-Style responds:

Awesome comment, thanks for taking the time to write it!

Thanks for the glitches and the explanations, that will help a lot with figuring out how to fix them :D

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great...

The drawing of the game is very simple. but it's pretty cool and precise.
The animation is smooth and there is no lag, even in my fucked up pc.
The game itself is very simple but funny and adictive to play, and remember the old and good arcade beat em up games.
The dificult level of the game is well balanced, it's not very easy, and not impossible to get to the end.
And, to end the review, it doesn't have any glitches (at least i didn't see any).

And so, in my opinion it is a perfect game.

10/10 - 5/5

Bucketball Bucketball

Liked it.

It's simple, but like a lot of puzzle games, it make me go angry. Hehe
And it's pretty funny and addicting, also, it kills a lot of time, and for being simple, have a nice loading time.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Insane ¬¬

I got angry with this game, because i can't pass some fucking level. haha
But it's cool, and simple, it's easy to learn, and so hard to complete it.

Panda Pop Panda Pop

Nice :D

Liked it a lot, great to pass time!
And not very hard too, so, it's great to play without getting angry or something like that. lol

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

Nice. ^^

A great way to lose your brains. :P
But i found a thing, if you hold down at the P-Bot level.

Also, i got scared when the angry face popped! Lol
And the final, the with credits and stuff, don't know why, but it was kinda creepy.

Anyways, great game, still wasting my time trying to solve the new one. Haha.

Bomb Jack Bomb Jack

Nice.

I played this game some years ago, and i must say, this is a almost-perfect remake...
I'm doing a "remake rating".
I think the game is very similar to the real one...

Nice job.

Kamikaze Pilot - RSS Kamikaze Pilot - RSS

Well...

You must enter in the the website to play, don't expect the game to load and start playing here in Newgrounds.
I will give you a 7 because of the good comments i'm reading now, i don't want to enter on the website. Whatever.
Just one thing, can you upload the game to Newgrounds?

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

Good.

Looks like the "Flash Pivot", i liked it, but is very simple and stuff...
Now, i am waiting a "Flash Flash" xD